Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wow...Its been over a Year!!

Ok...back to the grind!  Its been over a year since my last post, and  what a year it has been!!  I quit my job, got married, and moved across town.  I was a nervous wreck these past six months, but I'm ready to get back to my old self!!  Moving a pottery studio is no small feat, let alone getting the new space ready. As we all know, this past winter was one for the records, so everything was on hold until just recently.  The new space is quite spacious, hence, the rubbish inside was considerable!!!  Previously an old wood-working studio, this space had not been opened in 20 years or more...Power wash, bleach spray, bug bombs, kilz mildew paint job, window clean, and just plain aesthetic makeover with lots of elbow grease got the job done.  All i need now is proper 240v hookup, and a day-dreaming window installation for proper ventilation.  Stay tuned. Wingard Pottery back in action!

 Le Studio

                          Before/After comming soon...



Mr. & Mrs. Feazell